Thursday, June 25, 2009

Spread Ten...


The page I did was inspired mainly by Chris's huge eyeball monster. :)
I thought about what could be attached to it and came up with this gnarly deep sea like creature.
A lot of my recent sketches have been inspired by these crazy deep sea creatures that are thus so far unknown to man-kind.
Imagine what kind of creatures live 800 miles deep in the boiling waters of volcanic sea vents?
I took the liberty of having one of my creatures devour the Protagonist, thus furthering the narrative. :)
I liked the little submarines from Spread 5- they seemed to fit right in, where I want to be- exploring!

Thats all for now! I cant wait to see what Jen comes up with next!
-Rachel Peterson

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my fav's! Thanks for putting my submarine's in there! =)

    ReplyDelete